Flushmount Lite [Supply]
The price-conscious, ultra-minimal, frameless floor vent. Flush with no rim - only a single rectangular air channel is visible. This model must be mounted prior to surface material. Install best done by a PRO. Save by buying 3-packs
Make sure you have the right size: SIZING TOOL
100% Manufactured in Canada
*Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at sub-floor level prior to surface installation.
- Best used on wall and ceiling applications that have different material other than drywall.
- Compatible with any surface material: hardwood, vinyl, laminate, carpet, drywall. As long as the material is between ⅛” and ¾” thick.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Lift tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Child Proof - Designed to catch items that kids can drop down the ducts.
- Pet Proof - Flat with no crevices or grilles for our furry friends to get caught in.
- Easy Cleaning - Lift and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- Weight Capacity - Rated for high traffic areas
What material can this be used with?
Pretty much anything! Surface material must be between ⅛” to ¾”.
Can I install after my floor / surface is already installed?
No, this model must be mounted before the surface material, on the subfloor. If your surface is already installed, check out the OG or Aria Lite.
What is the difference between Flushmount Pro and Flushmount Lite?
The Flushmount Pro is made entirely in steel. The Flushmount Lite is made in a combination of ABS plastic and solid steel. Both models have air flow control capabilities. The Flushmount Lite is stronger, and best for high-traffic areas. The Flushmount Pro is not graded for high-traffic areas.
Can I use this on floors, wall and ceiling vents?
Sure can! This is best used on walls and ceilings that have wall coverings (like tile, wood etc.) If your walls and ceilings are drywall - the Drywall Pro is a better choice.
Do you make custom sizes or colours?
No, sorry about that!